top of page

Rental Insurance


When you sign a lease with us you are required to have renter's insurance. Our insurance only covers the building where you live — not your belongings or your liability for accidents. If your possessions are stolen during a break-in or damaged by a fire or severe weather, a renters insurance policy can allow you to recover their value. If someone is injured during an accident in your home, renters insurance can help protect you in the case a liability lawsuit.


Have you ever added up the value of all your property — computers, electronics, jewelry, clothes, furniture, maybe even something particularly valuable like an engagement ring, art collection or musical instrument? You're probably looking at thousands of dollars. Could you afford to replace it all if it were stolen or damaged in a fire? A renters insurance policy covers your property at home or on the go.


Most likely, your current insurance agent can provide you with a quote for a renter's insurance policy. We also recomend that you get a quote from State Farm. If you can't decide what State Farm agent to work with, we encourage you to call the agent we use for our personal policies, Jay Bergmeier with State Farm. 


House for rent in omaha, for rent omaha, omaha property management, property manager omaha, omaha real estate

bottom of page